CACI Premier Technology, Inc., is seeking full-time Reviewers for the federal background investigation program. Reviewers work with investigators to complete and submit background investigation interviews and record checks to determine the suitability of current and prospective Federal employees, contractors, and military personnel for security clearances. The investigations support critical national security efforts of the Office of Personnel Management’s National Background Investigation Bureau (NBIB) on behalf of over 100 U.S. government agencies having some of the nation’s most sensitive missions.
The Reviewer scrutinizes reports of investigations submitted by Field Investigators and Record Searchers to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timely submission to the National Background Investigations Bureau. Depending on location, Reviewers will work in an office for at least the first six months of employment. Work from home may be authorized after six months. Travel on temporary assignment outside of the local commuting area may be required.
– Conduct thorough reviews of a background investigations, including reports of investigation, to ensure investigations are complete and adhere to NBIB and CACI requirements.
– Provide guidance on NBIB investigation requirements to Field Investigators and Record Searchers
– Maintain quality production that meets NBIB contract requirements
– Identify trends in errors and communicate trends to Field Investigators, Record Searchers, and management
– Work closely with review team members, field investigators, and record searchers to develop training and guidance to improve background investigations
– Other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience
– Self-starter with the ability to work independently
– Detail oriented
– Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and face to face
– Strong customer service and teamwork skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
– Proficient in using the internet
– U.S. Citizenship (a requirement for a federal security clearance)
– Ability to obtain and maintain a favorable U.S. Government security clearance
– Sense of mission in support of national security
– Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
– Complete a pre-selection process and a four-week New Reviewer Training course, which includes three weeks in Chantilly, VA
– Impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
– Excellent time management and administrative skills
– Background Investigator experience
– Experience reviewing federal background investigation reports
– Normal demands associated with an office environment.
– Must sit or stand to work at a computer, reading and typing, for long periods of time
– Maintain visual ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and to adjust focus while reading words and numbers
– Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person and over the phone
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-relate experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.